This week I was determined to publish my next article, but all I ended up with was a long list of potential topics. Help!
What should I write about:
- How open-source hardware could open new doors for innovation in Africa?
- The ID problem in Somalia — can fintech address this?
- Will AfCFTA accelerate Logistics tech in Africa?
- Metaverse vs Digital twins.
- Optimising for size — Agritech in Rwanda.
- Mobile money (MoMo) in Africa — is Safaricom losing?
- What is KYC?
- The growth of Ed-tech in Uganda.
- The dawn of M&As in the African tech ecosystem.
- Money vs Value — What else should you be looking for in an investor?
Comment with the number of your favourite topic to determine next week’s article.